Monday 24 September 2012

The Dark Knight Review Critique

I chose this review on The Dark Knight because the movie was very good and definitely on of my favourite movies.  Also, this review is written very well and gives enough information without completely spoiling the movie.  Here are some other reasons I chose this review.

This review talked about some strong characters and explained them very well.  For example, the reviewer talked about how well the Joker played his part in this movie.  He was very sick and twisted and he explained this well.  Also, this review gives enough information about the story and setting without ruining the full effect of watching the movie.  He tells enough information about the movie so people can decide whether they would enjoy watching it without giving to much away.  My favorite genres of movies are action and horror.  If I could do a review on any movie it would probably on this movie because it is very good and one of my favorite movies.

Dark Knight Review



No comments:

Post a Comment