Wednesday 7 November 2012

Exercise 1
1- The team won (its)  game. Did you win (yours),
 (too) ?

2- They left (their) books (there) .

3- I hear (you're) about to graduate.

4- (It's) nice that (they're)
friendly.

5- Although I get (a lot) of colds, I feel
(alright)now.

6-  (Who's) prettier(than) you?

7- Are you tired? I'm out of  (breath),
(too) .

8- Run back and (forth) from  (here) to
 (there).

9- (You're) about to (lose) (your)
 book.

10- Everyone will (accept) the prize 
(except) you.

11- Do you know (whether) or not he will give
me the prize.

12- Many people (choose) to live in large cities.

13- Is the doctor (through) with my
exam?

14- What (effect) does the school
(principal) have on you?

15- What did he (advise) you to do? Did you take
his (advice)?

16- (There) are (a lot) of (your)
 friends in the boat.

17- I will (buy) a book (by) Ray Bradbury.

Exercise 2

73%

Exercise 3

40/40

No comments:

Post a Comment